High Grades for Temporary Gym Solution
Newark Public Schools
The gymnasium roof at University High School in New Jersey’s largest school district was damaged and there was no place to conduct physical education classes. Among other disruptions was the threat of delayed senior class graduation. A working gym was needed…and fast.
Although temporary structures are not our core discipline, we knew we could help. Teaming with a regional partner, Signature delivered with an aluminum framed structure—complete two basketball courts and phys ed class areas—installed in a parking lot on the school’s campus. Turnaround: two weeks.
Senior graduation was saved and the district’s leadership gave high grades to Signature Structures for resourceful thinking and fast action.
- 118’ X 98’ aluminum frame temporary structure
- Features include full HVAC system, 2 full-size basketball courts, recreational areas
- Installation: 2 weeks—January, 2022
- Dismantling: 1 week—April 2023
Our Signature, Your Solution for
All Tension Fabric Structures
- New England Patriots
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Golden State Warriors
- Nation’s Capitol Swim Club
- New England Futbol Club
- Dexter Southfield School, Brookline, MA
Government & Defense
- US Air Force
- US Navy
- Department of Homeland Security
- North Dakota National Guard